Senior Account Manager / Strategist
Detroit-Area Advertising Agency Seeks Strategy-Minded Senior Account Manager
An immediate position is available for an experienced, dynamic, strategy-minded Account Manager to provide daily account leadership and oversight for a key agency client. You will work as part of a dedicated advertising agency team that is focused on the client’s growth, satisfaction and retention. Part of this includes providing leadership for outside agency partners.
The right candidate will demonstrate a strong ability to own the client relationship and their projects, serving as the client’s advocate within the agency.
- Daily interaction with key stakeholders, including internal agency and client brand teams, as well as external agency partners.
- Provide strategic insights and expertise into the client’s business, as it relates to all advertising efforts.
- Work with project management and creative counterparts to deliver high quality work that exceeds client expectations.
- Work with SPM to develop and manage client budgets, deliverables and expectations.
- Produce decks regarding creative agency work, media approaches and overall strategies, with clearly communicated agency POVs, as needed.
- Effective communication of agency POVs, including presenting to key stakeholders on the client brand teams.
- Travel to client meetings and agency partner meetings, as needed (approximately 25%).
- Minimum 6 years of advertising agency experience, preferably in the food/beverage or consumer packed goods space.
- Experience with creative strategy, digital and traditional media strategies, planning and execution of tactics and larger plans.
- Experience working with agency project managers and creative teams, understanding the importance of the core disciplines to the overall process.
- Experience with and understanding of the CPG space, its advertising, distribution channels and industry metrics and analysis.
- Positive attitude, and excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing or a related field, or work experience6 commensurate with a degree.
Sound like a fit?
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org